We hope everyone is staying safe and looking forward to coming out the other side of the Covid-19 restrictions that we have all had to endure to ensure Australian’s could achieve the best possible outcome for everyone health.
After a some hard work and dedication from our committee members we finally have some good news to share. Tilligerry FC has this afternoon received approval for our teams to train, this however comes with some restrictions and many guidelines that we must adhere to. Please see attached to read up on, the Northern NSW Football “Return to training guidelines, Level 1” as well as “Covid-19 Information for players & teams”
Information sessions are being set up for our coaches and managers. Only after attending and having been signed off as attending an information session can a coach take to the park to train any teams.
Parents and guardians please note that social distancing is not only required on the fields for our players, it is also required for spectators, parents, siblings etc. If it is required to attend the sports complex we will need to record your attendance as well as the player. We fully understand that some children will require a parent or guardian to attend while their child trains, whether it’s due to the child’s age or any of various other reasons.
Whilst many players will be very keen to get out on the park and get into the training, we understand that others may not want to continue this season. Tilligerry FC and it’s Committee are 100% committed to all our registered members and families and will be continuing to provide the opportunity to play Football IF any form of competition is to go ahead in 2020, taking into account any restriction or guidelines we will be required to adhere to, to protect the health and safety of our players, committee and families. If a season is to go ahead our committee will require support from our parent volunteer’s more than ever to assist in running our game days. We will no doubt receive further information in the near future in regards to any possible season on the back of the Government announcement yesterday in regards to children’s sport.
Any player wishing to de-register for this season please email Troy Morrison before next Thursday 11th June at the following email for the relevant information and we will carry out any refunds required as soon as is practical. Please note – the Active Kids Voucher component of registration is non-refundable. email@example.com
Any players that are hanging around and waiting for a season to start, keep an eye out for future information. If the season does get cancelled at a later date refunds will still be available at a later date.